I have decided to create a blog recording my personal journey through the various albums the infamous band Radiohead has produced, the idea came to me as I was listening to the song “2=2=5 (the lukewarm)” from Radiohead’s Hail to the Thief album hence the name of this blog. I also got the idea from reading the novel "the 50th Gate" by Mark Baker.
Each entry into this blog I will analyze and discuss a single song from my Library of Radiohead Songs, the list will be shuffled so my entrees will have a non-chronological order and will explore the full spectrum of their songs from their Swinging Acoustic eras to their experimental electronic days over the many years they have been around
This is kinda trial blog, so hopefully you enjoy my opinions and what I have to say about my love for Radiohead. Feedback is appreciated by the way!
Thanks and Enjoy
No comments:
Post a Comment